On its official website, AmbeSleep promises to help you “sleep deeper” and “wake up rejuvenated.” After reading this, my first question was: does AmbeSleep really live up to the claims?
As I was researching, I found many other questions people have about AmbeSleep. I hope my review answers your questions and addresses your concerns, so you can make an educated decision about AmbeSleep.
Does AmbeSleep Work?
AmbeSleep contains 12 sleep-promoting ingredients:
Valerian root – improves sleep quality by reducing anxiety.
Lavender – induces sleep when the aroma is inhaled. Many people believe consuming lavender produces the same benefit.
Passion flower – reduces sleep disturbance to help people sleep all night.
Magnolia bark – relieves anxiety and nervousness, and enhances sleep quality.
Chamomile – may reduce insomnia, but research is inconclusive. One study shows chamomile improves daytime functioning in people with insomnia.
Magnesium, Melatonin, and Zinc – help people sleep longer and fall asleep faster when taken together, according to one study.
Hops – promotes relaxation and calms the mind. It is used to reduce sleep latency.
Vitamin B6 – increases serotonin production, which helps the body relax and fall asleep.
GABA – calms brain activity to improve sleep quality.
Corydalis – helps mice sleep better. It may have the same effect on people, but this hasn’t been proven.
What Dosages Are Used?
Only 4 AmbeSleep dosages are shown:
- Zinc – 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 10 mg
- Magnesium – 100 mg
- Proprietary blend – 2679 mg
The proprietary blend contains 9 ingredients. Since it has a large total dosage, it could contain the proven dosage of each ingredient. However, I can’t be sure what dosages are used because individual ingredient dosages are not shown.
Many companies use proprietary blends to protect their formulas. But it’s also important to know what AmbeSleep contains. Seeing dosages helps me determine if a product is safe and effective.
Is AmbeSleep Safe?
Every AmbeSleep ingredient is natural and generally recognized as safe. But, not everyone responds the same to certain ingredients.
For example, one consumer said she has a sensitive stomach and valerian root gives her stomach pain. However, most consumers say they don’t experience side effects while using AmbeSleep.
If the recommended dosage (4 capsules) causes side effects, take less. Many consumers say 4 capsules is a safe amount, but others get results from taking 2-3 capsules.
I recommend you talk to your doctor about AmbeSleep’s ingredients. He or she can help you decide if this sleep aid is safe for you.
Do You Need a Prescription?
I heard a rumor that AmbeSleep is a prescription sleep aid. This is not true. Because it’s an all-natural supplement, AmbeSleep does not require FDA approval. It is available for sale online and anyone can buy it. But I don’t recommend buying AmbeSleep if you are 18 or younger.
Do Consumers Like AmbeSleep?
AmbeSleep does not work for everyone. No sleep aids–not even prescription ones–do. But AmbeSleep seems to work for many people. Customer reviews are a good indication whether a sleep aid works. Unfortunately, the AmbeSleep reviews are scattered across several sites, so you’ll have to do some searching.
Here are a few sample reviews:
- “I’ve tried many products (including prescriptions) and Ambesleep works REALLY good.” – Mark J. on Answers.Yahoo.com (no rating)
- “This product works well for me. Was able to get off prescription Ambien with it. Am ordering my second bottle today.” – G. King on Amazon.com (5/5)
- “AmbeSleep is great! Helps me sleep without being groggy!” – Geoff T. on BestSupplements.com (4/5)
- “I tried the product for two nights and slept very little. I could not recommend the product. I hope it works for others.” – Oscargil on Amazon.com (2/5)
Since, sleep aids don’t work for everyone, I’m glad to see AmbeSleep has a money back guarantee. Not every company offers one.
Is the Money Back Guarantee Real?
The AmbeSleep official website promises you will “sleep peacefully every night or your money back guaranteed.” So, will the company really follow through?
Here’s what one consumer said: “Within 10 minutes of sending them a return request, a woman emailed me back and refunded me immediately. They do honour their guarantee. But make sure you keep the original receipt.”
I contacted the company for policy details. This is what they told me:
If you would like to send back your product for a refund, contact our returns department for instructions or information about our exchange program. We recommend to finish an entire bottle of the product as results can often be seen after a few weeks.
When you contact customer service, you’ll need to provide the following information:
- Order ID
- Full name on the account
- Last 4 digits of credit card used
They’ll let you know where to send AmbeSleep. You may return 1 used and any unused bottles.
How Can You Contact Customer Service?
The fastest way to contact customer service is by phone. But they also have an email address and live chat.
- Return Department: 855-200-1236
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: available on AmbeSleep.com
Customer service is available 7am-7pm MST Monday-Friday.
Every time I contact the AmbeSleep company, I’m impressed by how quickly they respond. They provide prompt and helpful answers to my questions, too. I’ve heard a few complaints about customer service being hard to reach or unhelpful, but my experiences have all been positive.
Here are a couple suggestions I have:
- Call the company and send an email. Sometimes the phones are busy and I don’t have time to wait on hold. When I send emails, I
- always get responses within 24 hours.
- Follow the return instructions exactly. The company stands by their money back guarantee, but the policy must be followed.
- Is AmbeSleep Expensive?Although it has high-quality, proven ingredients, AmbeSleep is affordable. When you buy from AmbeSleep.com, one bottle costs $29.95. If you buy two bottles, the price is $59.90 and you get one bottle free. These sites also offer low prices:
- BestSupplements.com: $27.95
- BuyNaturalSleepAids.com: $26.99
- eSupplements.com: $26.99
- If you want the money back guarantee, buy from AmbeSleep.com.
RecommendationAmbeSleep contains several proven ingredients, which other leading sleep aids also use. It is all-natural and the ingredients are safe. Most customer reviews I found were positive and said AmbeSleep works safely.I think AmbeSleep is effective, but it might not work for everyone. Luckily, the company offers a guarantee and they honor it. So, you don’t have anything to lose. I recommend trying AmbeSleep.